Doveye

Some idle thoughts of an ordinary person

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Is this me?


It's almost time now for the normal world to blow off their candles and say their good nights. But I am awake - I don't think I know why. Thinking thoughts mindlessly, not knowing what answers I am looking for...

Some lousy music is playing in my playlist and it is the only sound I hear, and wonder what I am here for. Is this me? Or am I someone else? May be something else? Who am I? What the hell am I doing here?

I often feel that I am trapped in this earthly form of a body. This is not me. Ofcourse, this cannot be me! I am not like this. I am somebody else. I am a free soul. I cannot be trapped in these chains of life and daily living. I breathe free. I walk free. I fly free.

May be all this is make believe. May be I am an actor who has been given this role to play. I don't like my character but its something that I have to do. Soon the play will be over, lights out and packup! Soon, I will be a different person, a different me, the true me.

Someday, I would eventually know who I am and then I can blog about me too, the true me.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home